Summary: The manufacturer’s description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings of the Beretta 87 Cheetah pistol.
The Beretta 87 Cheetah is a semiauto double action/single action pistol built on an aluminum alloy frame with a steel open-top slide, and chambered in .22 LR. Other features include:
- a high-strength nickel-chromium-molybdenum steel barrel with a hard-chromed bore for longer life;
- a firing pin block safety;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- a three-dot sight system with a notch rear sight dovetailed into slide and a blade front sight integral with slide;
- a reversible magazine release;
- an anodized matte black finish;
- a combat-style trigger guard that provides support for a two-hand grip and offers an enlarged opening for easy access with gloves; and
- wood grips.
|.22 LR||7+1||6.77″||3.81″||4.72″||1.49″||20.1 oz., unloaded|
[ds query=’+Beretta +87 +Cheetah’]