Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Beretta 92 Compact Rail pistol.
Beretta‘s 92 Compact Rail is a semiauto pistol built on an aluminum alloy frame and chambered in 9mm. Like its big sibling, the 92FS, the 92 Compact Rail features a a short recoil, delayed blowback system, and an open slide design. Other features include:
- A Mil-Std 1913 picatinny rail;
- a combat trigger guard;
- a disassembly latch;
- a reversible magazine release;
- front- and back-strap checkering;
- three-dot sights
- a stainless steel barrel and slide;
- an ambidextrous safety (type F);
- either Beretta’s black or Inox (stainless) finish; and
- an external hammer.
|9mm||13+1, 10+1||4.25″||7.75″||5.25″||1.5″||31.6 oz.|
[ds query=’+Beretta +92 +Compact +Rail’]