Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Beretta APX Carry pistols.
Beretta‘s APX Carry is a semiauto pistol built on a subcompact polymer frame with a stainless steel chassis and a machined stainless steel slide. It’s chambered in 9mm.
Other features include:
- A striker-fired, double-action-only trigger system;
- front and rear grip serrations on the slide;
- a nitride coating on the slide;
- aggressive grip checkering on the front- and back-strap;
- pebbled texturing on the grip’s sides;
- a white-dot post front sight pinned into the slide;
- a blacked-out, serrated, notch rear sight dovetailed into the slide;
- a trigger safety;
- a drop safety;
- a reversible magazine release;
- a recessed, left-side, slide-stop/release; and
- two single-stack, stainless steel magazines with three polymer bottom plates (flush-fit, pinky extension and extended), allowing either 6+1 or 8+1 capacities.
|9mm||6+1, 8+1||3″||5.63″||4.17″||0.9″||19.8 oz. w/empty magazine|
APX Carry Pricing
Jeremy S. has written an in-depth review of the APX Carry here. He notes the gun’s striking similarities internally with one of Beretta’s other 9mm pocketguns, the Nano, which Walt Rauch reviewed here.