Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Beretta APX pistol.
Beretta‘s APX is a semiauto pistol built on a polymer frame with a stainless steel chassis and a machined stainless steel slide. It’s chambered in 9mm, 9x21mm and .40 SW.
Other features include:
- A Browning-type locking system;
- a striker-fired trigger system;
- a Mil-Std 1913 picatinny rail;
- front and rear grip serrations on the slide;
- a nitride coating on the slide;
- interchangeable backstraps;
- three-dot, adjustable sights dovetailed into the slide;
- a trigger safety;
- a drop safety;
- a reversible magazine release;
- an ambidextrous slide-stop/release; and
- double-stack metal magazines with a polymer bottom plate.
At press time, Beretta says it may offer an optional manual safety, too.
|9mm||17+1||4.25″||7.56″||5.6″||1.3″||26.8 oz. w/empty magazine|
|9x21mm, .40 SW||15+1||4.25″||7.56″||5.6″||1.3″||26.8 oz. w/empty magazine|
APX Pricing & Shopping
[ds query=’+Beretta +APX’]
More APX Photos, & Video
Video: Check out Hickok45’s video review of the Beretta APX.