Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Beretta M9A1 22 pistol.
The Beretta M9A1 22 is a Beretta 92-style semiauto pistol built on a zinc alloy frame and chambered in .22 LR. Beretta says the M9A1 22 is a faithful, .22 LR caliber reproduction of its 9mm caliber M9A1 pistol. Umarex makes the M9A1 22 for Beretta in Germany.
Other features include:
- A double-action/single-action trigger;
- a Mil-Std 1913 picatinny rail;
- a beveled magazine well;
- a combat-style trigger guard;
- dovetailed sights;
- an ambidextrous safety/decocker mounted on the slide;
- a black finish;
- a grooved frontstrap and backstrap; and
- interchangeable grip panels that fit the regular M9A1 pistol as well.
|.22 LR||15+1, 10+1||4.9″||8.5″||5.5″||1.3″||26.1 oz.|
[ds query=’+Beretta +M9A1 +22′]