Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Bersa Thunder 380 Concealed Carry.
The Bersa Thunder 380 Concealed Carry is an eight-round pistol with an all-new slimline frame, easy-access controls and a concealed hammer. Weighing only 23 oz., this model is highlighted by the following features:
- Precision matched from lightweight alloy for comfortable carrying, strength, and durability;
- an anatomically designed grip system with high-impact, matte-black polymer grips;
- extra low profile sights in a three-dot sight system;
- a combat-style trigger guard;
- a slim, extended slide release;
- a micro-polished bore with sharp,deep rifling;
- a flat-bottom eight-shot magazine (Note: Not interchangeable with the seven or nine-round Thunder magazines);
- an intergral locking system; and
- a lifetime service contract.
Note: Eagle Imports imports this pistol into the United States.
|.380 ACP||8+1||3.25″||6″||4.75″||1″||23 oz.|
[ds query=’+Bersa +Thunder +380 +Concealed +Carry’]