Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Bersa Thunder 9 Pro XT pistol.
The Bersa Thunder 9 Pro XT is a hammer-fired semiauto pistol built on a 7075-T6 aluminum frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Bersa says it designed this pistol for competition shooters. It’s an extended-length model in the company’s 9/40 High Capacity Pro Series line.
Other features include:
- A double-action/single-action serrated trigger with an overtravel limiter;
- a 4.96″ barrel with polygonal rifling;
- a link-free locked breech design;
- a reversible, extended magazine release;
- a skeletonized hammer;
- an ambidextrous slide release lever;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety/decocker lever;
- a firing pin block safety;
- a loaded chamber indicator;
- a red fiber optic front sight in a steel housing;
- an serrated flat ledge rear sight adjustable for windage and elevation;
- a slightly beveled magazine well;
- a grooved front strap;
- wraparound black polymer grips with low side-panel and backstrap checkering, and smooth thumb and trigger finger rests;
- serrations above the trigger guard to provide a reference point for your trigger finger;
- a matte black finish on the slide;
- a gray/silver cerakote finish on the frame; and
- five 17-round magazines.
Note: Eagle Imports imports this pistol into the United States.
|9mm||17+1, 10+1||4.96″||8.27″||5.6″||1.46″||33.9 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping
[ds query=’+Bersa +Thunder +Pro +XT’]