Summary: The manufacturer’s description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for Black Horse Arsenal’s BHAKR39 pistol.
The Black Horse Arsenal BHAKR39 is a semiauto, AK Krinkov-style pistol chambered in 7.62x39mm. Features include:
- A U.S. made, heat-treated, 4130 steel receiver;
- a U.S. made, stainless steel, 8.5” barrel;
- a U.S. made, Russian Krinkov-style flash hider;
- a U.S. made, Russian Krinkov-style front sight/gas block with a sling mount ring;
- U.S. made, Russian Krinkov-style composite upper and lower hand guards;
- a U.S. made, Russian Krinkov-style, composite grip;
- a Russian hinged rear sight block;
- a hinged dust cover with a dual-notch, rear flip-up sight;
- a U.S. made rear trunnion that incorporates a detachable sling ring mounted on the butt;
- a Circle 10 Bulgarian 30-round composite magazine; and
- a cerakote ceramic coating on all components.
Black Horse Arsenal says it constructs the fire control system out of heat-treated, 4140, tool-grade carbon steel, and that the trigger pull measures 3–4-lbs.
|7.62x39mm||30+1||8.5″||n/a||n/a||8 lbs. w/out magazine|
[ds query=’+Black +Horse +Arsenal +BHAKR39′]