Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Boberg Arms XR45-S pistol.
Boberg Arms‘ XR45-S pistol (the “S” stands for Shorty) is a subcompact, double-action-only semiauto pistol built on a 7075-T6 aluminum alloy frame and chambered in .45 ACP (it can handle +P rounds). This gun follows Boberg’s XR9-S, a 9mm pistol first shipped last year, into the marketplace.
Other features include:
- A stainless steel slide;
- stainless steel internal parts;
- a stainless steel, laser-welded magazine;
- a rotating-barrel, locked-breech, reverse-feed action;
- low-profile, three-dot, windage-adjustable sights dovetailed into the slide;
- a passive firing-pin safety;
- zinc-plated, music-wire springs; and
- black Zytel polymer grips.
Available slide finishes include onyx, nickel/chrome satin and platinum. Boberg says it will also offer extended barrels 4.2″ and 4.6″ long.
Boberg says the XR45-S will ship this spring.
|.45 ACP||6+1||3.75″||5.77″||1.08″||4.4″||21 oz.|
[ds query=’+Boberg +Arms +XR45 +Shorty’]