Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Browning 1911-22 Composite pistol.
The Browning 1911-22 Composite is a semiauto pistol built on a composite (i.e., polymer) frame with an aluminum alloy slide and chambered in .22 LR. Like it’s aluminum alloy framed brother, it’s essentially a scaled-down .22 LR version of Browning’s 1911 pistol. The company says these 1911-22s are almost an exact replica of the original, but 85% of the size.
Other features include:
- A matte-black finish on the slide;
- a desert tan finish on the frame;
- a barrel with a stainless steel barrel block and target crown;
- a single-action trigger;
- a straight blow-back action;
- fixed sights;
- black composite grips;
- a detachable 10-round magazine;
- a manual thumb safety; and
- a grip safety.
|.22 LR||10+1||4.25″||7.125″||14 oz.|
[ds query=’+Browning +1911 +22 +Composite -Compact’]