Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and ratings for the Browning Black Label 1911-380 pistol.
The Browning Black Label 1911-380 is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a black composite frame and chambered in .380 ACP. The frame is 85% the size of a full-size, 1911-style frame (see the superimposed photo below).
Other features include:
- A typical 1911-style locked-breech action with a single-action trigger;
- a machined-steel slide with angled rear grip serrations and a matte black finish;
- a 4.25″ barrel with a recessed crown;
- an ambidextrous manual thumb safety;
- a beavertail-style grip safety;
- an extended slide lock;
- a lightweight hammer and trigger;
- low-profile, combat-style, black no-dot sights (the rear is drift-adjustable);
- a flat mainspring housing;
- black composite grip panels; and
- two eight-round magazines.
Browning says this pistol will be available in January 2015.
|.380 ACP||8+1||4.25″||7.5″||n/a||n/a||17.5 oz.|
[ds query=’+Browning +Black +Label +1911 +380 -Pro -Medallion’]