Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Browning Buck Mark Contour pistols.
Every Buck Mark starts out as a solid piece of aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum alloy, and then is CNC machined to exacting tolerances. The crisp single-action trigger, hand-reamed chamber, target crowned barrel and finely adjustable target sights mean the Buck Mark comes ready for fun straight from the box.
General Buck Mark series features include:
- Action: The straight blowback design offers enhanced simplicity and reliability.
- Slide: Built-in recess and raised side panels for better grip. The convenient manual slide release is easily operated with the shooting or support hand.
- Barrel: Each chamber is hand-reamed and muzzle crowns are recessed to protect them from damage that could degrade accuracy.
- Rear sight: 16-click per revolution adjustable Pro-Target sight is standard on all models. This sight provides a finer range of adjustment over the industry’s standard of 12 clicks per revolution.
- Magazine: Heat treated magazine body for long-term feeding reliability. Coil spring provides more consistent follower angle than typical Z-spring. 10-round capacity.
- Magazine release: Positioned adjacent to the trigger guard for convenient operation.
- Safety: Large, manual thumb safety. Trigger is disconnected when magazine is removed for added safety.
The Buck Mark Contour is chambered in .22 LR an available with a 5.5″ or 7.25″ barrel. Features include:
- alloy receiver with a matte blued finish;
- a matte blued, special contour barrel with a full-length scope base; and
- Ultragrip RX ambidextrous grips.
MSRP: $499 (5.5″ barrel)
MSRP: $509 (7.5″ barrel)
|.22 LR||10+1||11.3125||7.25″||2 lbs., 7 oz.|
|.22 LR||10+1||9.5||5.5″||2 lbs., 4 oz.|