Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Browning Custom Shop Hi-Power 75th Anniversary pistol.
- Sights: Hi-Power pistols are available with fixed, low-profile three-dot sights. The Hi-Power Standard is available with optional low-profile target sights that are adjustable for windage and elevation.
- Safety: A large, ambidextrous manual thumb safety is conveniently located just above the grip.
- Magazine capacity: Double-stack magazine design. 13-round magazine standard in 9mm. 10-round magazine in .40 SW. 10-round models in 9mm available where required by law. Follow state and local laws regarding magazine capacity when ordering.
- Trigger: The light single-action trigger breaks clean and crisp.
- Frame and slide: Forged from solid steel, yet still lightweight. The heft of the Hi-Power keeps recoil light and manageable for accurate firing, even at a rapid rate. The balance in the hand is impeccable.
The steel receiver sports a polished nitride finish and gold-enhanced engraving featuring the FN and Browning logos with likenesses of the famous FN gates and Custom Shop arch. The slide also sports a polished nitride finish. Other features include a locked-breech action and select walnut grips with cut checkering.