Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Browning Hi-Power Standard pistols.
The Browning Hi-Power Standard is chambered in 9mm or .40 SW. Features include:
- Sights: Hi-Power pistols are available with fixed, low-profile three-dot sights. The Hi-Power Standard is available with optional low-profile target sights that are adjustable for windage and elevation.
- Safety: A large, ambidextrous manual thumb safety is conveniently located just above the grip.
- Magazine capacity: Double-stack magazine design. 13-round magazine standard in 9mm. 10-round magazine in .40 SW. 10-round models in 9mm available where required by law. Follow state and local laws regarding magazine capacity when ordering.
- Trigger: The light single-action trigger breaks clean and crisp.
- Frame and slide: Forged from solid steel, yet still lightweight. The heft of the Hi-Power keeps recoil light and manageable for accurate firing, even at a rapid rate. The balance in the hand is impeccable.
The steel receiver sports a polished, blued finish, and so does the slide. Other features include a locked-breech action and select walnut grips with cut checkering.
Note: Browning offers another version of this pistol called the Hi-Power Mark III.
|.40 SW||10+1||7.75||4.625″||2 lbs., 3 oz.|
[ds query=’+Browning +Hi +Power +Standard’]