Summary: The description, specs, photo and user ratings for the BUL G.Cherokee pistol.
The BUL G.Cherokee is a semiauto pistol chambered in 9mm and built on a high-capacity, injected, fiber-reinforced polymer frame. The Cherokee line is based on the CZ 75 pistol and it employs a short-recoil operated, locked breech, modified Browning-type locking mechanism. The grip is slightly wider than that on BUL’s standard full size Cherokee to accommodate large hands and allow the insertion of a detachable shoulder stock.
- Three-dot sights with a polymer, rear drift-adjustable sight and a fixed, steel front sight (night sights are optional);
- a double-action/single-action trigger;
- a manual safety;
- a firing pin safety;
- a half-cock safety;
- a forged 18 Cr Mo4 steel slide;
- a forged 34 Ni Cr Mo6 barrel (porting is optional);
- BUL’s Tough or black oxide finish;
- a 17-round, double-stack magazine; and
- a picatinny rail.
BUL also offers a G.Cherokee Covert Ops model, which includes an impulse-type sound suppressor and a Streamlight TLR-2 tactical light and laser that hangs from the rail (see photo below).
And, BUL offers a G.Cherokee Spec Ops model, which includes a four-stage telescopic stock for enhnaced stability and recoil control, two additional 25-round magazines, a BUL DOT red-dot sight, a Streamlight TLR-2 tactical light and laser, and an impulse-type sound suppressor (see photo below).
|9mm||17+1||4.4″||8.5″||1.27″ (excluding slide stop)||5.5″||25.7 oz.|