Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the BUL M-5 Ultimate Racer pistol.
The BUL M-5 Ultimate Racer is a high-capacity, 1911-style pistol built on a polymer frame with a steel frame insert. Designed for competition, it’s chambered in 9mm, 9x21mm, 9x23mm, .38 Super, .40 SW or .45 ACP. Other features include:
- an optics mount and C-More optic;
- a full-size, multi-port compensator;
- a deep-cut beavertail grip safety with a grooved hump;
- a full-length guide rod;
- a match-grade hammer;
- an extended ambidextrous thumb safety;
- an aluminum magwell;
- front and rear slide serrations;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a large hook internal extractor;
- checkering on the front strap, backstrap and grip panels;
- three poly-chrome magazines; and
- hand fitting and tuning.
A slide racker is optional.
|9mm, 9x21mm, 9x23mm, .38 Super||19+1||5″||10.6″||n/a||7.48″||45.2 oz.|
|.40 SW||18+1||5″||10.6″||n/a||7.48″||45.2 oz.|
|.45 ACP||14+1||5″||10.6″||n/a||7.48″||45.2 oz.|
[ds query=’+BUL +M5 +Ultimate +Racer’]