Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the BUL M-5 Ultra-X pistol.
The BUL M-5 Ultra-X is a high-capacity, 1911-style pistol built on a polymer frame with a steel frame insert and chambered in 9mm, 9x21mm, 9x23mm, .38 Super, .40 SW or .45 ACP. Features include:
- dovetailed black sights (night sights are optional);
- a deep-cut beavertail grip safety with a grooved hump;
- an extended thumb safety;
- a coned bull barrel with a polished feed ramp;
- rear slide serrations;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a large hook internal extractor; and
- checkering on the front strap, backstrap and grip panels.
|9mm, 9x21mm, 9x23mm, .38 Super||12+1||3.15″||6.9″||n/a||4.72″||25.75 oz.|
|.40 SW||11+1||3.15″||6.9″||n/a||4.72″||25.75 oz.|
|.45 ACP||10+1||3.15″||6.9″||n/a||4.72″||25.75 oz.|
[ds query=’+BUL +M5 +UltraX’]