Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the BUL M-5 V-Jet pistol.
The BUL M-5 V-Jet is a high-capacity, commander-length 1911-style pistol built on a polymer frame with a steel frame insert and chambered in 9mm, 9x21mm, 9x23mm, .38 Super, .40 SW or .45 ACP. Other features include:
- black, dovetailed sights (night sights are optional);
- a deep-cut beavertail grip safety with a grooved hump;
- an extended thumb safety;
- a match-grade, ramped bull barrel;
- a compensator system;
- a full-length guide rod (no barrel bushing);
- front and rear slide serrations;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a large hook internal extractor; and
- checkering on the front strap, backstrap and grip panels.
|9mm, 9x21mm, 9x23mm, .38 Super||18+1||4.25″||7.87″||n/a||5.3″||30.2 oz.|
|.40 SW||17+1||4.25″||7.87″||n/a||5.3″||30.2 oz.|
|.45 ACP||13+1||4.25″||7.87″||n/a||5.3″||30.2 oz.|
[ds query=’+BUL +M5 +VJet’]