Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Cabot Guns Black Diamond pistol.
The Cabot Guns Black Diamond is a jet-black, 1911-style semiauto pistol chambered in .45 ACP and built on a USA-sourced 4140 billet steel frame with a USA-sourced 4140 billet steel frame slide.
Other features include:
- Proprietary hardening and hand polishing on the frame and slide, and a jet-black blued finish on both;
- a black, fitted, national match grade barrel;
- a hand-polished feed ramp;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a 16.5 lb. Wolff variable recoil spring;
- front strap checkering (20 LPI);
- angled rear slide serrations;
- a Cabot-designed barrel bushing;
- a right-hand thumb safety (ambidextrous is optional);
- Cabot’s black TriStar trigger with front pad knurling on a rounded and radius pattern;
- a beveled and chamfered magwell;
- an engraved star on the guide rod;
- a low-mount, adjustable, two-dot tritium rear sight;
- a Rozic front blind sight with a tritium dot;
- a hand-polished beavertail grip safety;
- high-tactile G-10 grips; and
- a Cabot eight-round magazine.
Note: The photos show optional front and rear sights.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||n/a||n/a||40 oz.|
Order this gun through Cabot, or its dealers.