Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Cabot Guns National Standard pistol.
The Cabot Guns National Standard is a 1911-style semiauto chambered in .45 ACP and built on a 420 stainless steel frame with a 420 stainless steel slide. Features include striping on the slide and a stainless-steel trigger pad dubbed the “Tristar” trigger. Unlike other trigger pads which have a flat front, this trigger sports a rounded front and knurling on a rounded and radius component.
Other features include:
- A stainless nm grade barrel;
- a polished feed ramp;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a 16.5 lb. recoil spring;
- rear slide serrations;
- top slide serrations;
- a right-hand thumb safety;
- an extended slide stop;
- 20 lpi front strap checkering;
- Novak adjustable three-dot sights;
- an eight-round magazine; and
- hand-polished ironwood grips.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||n/a||n/a||40 oz.|