Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Cabot Guns S100 pistol.
The Cabot Guns S100 is a full-size 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a 416 stainless billet steel frame with a 416 stainless billet steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- Hand fitting between the frame and slide;
- a 5″ national match barrel crowned flush with the bushing;
- a hand polished end on the guide rod;
- a hand polished feed ramp;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a 16.5 lb. Wolff variable recoil spring;
- either a matte stainless finish or a black nitride finish;
- 24 LPI rhombus checkering on the front strap;
- Trinity Stripe grip serrations/checkering on the slide’s rear;
- a left-side thumb safety constructed from billet steel;
- an aluminum tristar trigger;
- a beveled and chamfered magwell;
- a low-mount fixed rear sight (an adjustable sight is optional);
- a white-dot front sight with a blind pin;
- a beavertail grip safety contstructed from billet steel;
- black G-10 grips with either a Fibonacci spiral or a tactile surface (walnut grips are optional); and
- Cabot’s eight-round magazine.
Other options include tritium sights and a true left-hand configuration. Cabot says you can also order this gun in commander size.
Order this gun through Cabot, or its dealers.