Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings of the Cabot Guns S103 Commander pistol.
The Cabot Guns S103 Commander is a commander-size 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a 416 stainless billet steel frame with a 416 stainless billet steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. Cabot says that unlike most other commander-size 1911s, the S103 Commander isn’t shortened internally, too; rather, it features the same internal full-size dimensions as full-size 1911s, thus preserving the 1911’s originally designed cycle length and internal function.
Other features include:
- Hand fitting between the frame and slide;
- a 4.25″ national match barrel crowned flush with the bushing;
- a hand polished end on the guide rod;
- a hand polished feed ramp;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- an 18 lb. flat wire recoil spring;
- either a matte stainless finish or a black nitride finish;
- 24 LPI rhombus checkering on the frontstrap and mainspring housing;
- Trinity Stripe grip serrations/checkering on the slide’s rear;
- a left-side thumb safety constructed from billet steel;
- an aluminum tristar trigger with a 3.5–4 lb. pull;
- a contoured trigger guard with a high-rise undercut;
- a beveled and chamfered magwell;
- a low-mount fixed rear sight (an adjustable sight is optional);
- a white-dot front sight with a blind pin;
- slide-top serrations to reduce glare and lead the shooters eye to the target;
- a beavertail grip safety constructed from billet steel;
- either black G-10 grips with either a Fibonacci spiral or a tactile surface, or walnut grips with either checkering or a Fibonacci spiral; and
- Cabot’s eight-round magazine.
Other options include tritium sights and a true left-hand configuration.
|.45 ACP||8+1||4.25″||7.85″||1.275″||5.6″||33.5 oz. empty|
Order this gun through Cabot, or its dealers.