Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing for Canik55’s C-100 pistols.
The Canik55 C-100 is a semiauto pistol built on a steel alloy frame and chambered in .380 ACP, 9mm or .40 SW. The Turkish manufacturer reportedly based it on the CZ-75 Compact.
- A double-action/single-action trigger;
- a steel slide with angled rear serrations;
- a cold-forged barrel;
- a tritium, dovetailed, snag-free rear sight;
- a fixed, tritium, blade front sight;
- checkered, black polymer grips (wood optional);
- a manual thumb safety; and
- a wide, serrated trigger.
It’s available with a hard chrome finish, a black chrome finish or a two-tone finish. Canik55 also offers an engraved model with optional gold controls and wood grips.
Note: TriStar Sporting Arms imports this pistol into the United States.
|.380 ACP||14+1||3.9″||7.1″||5″||1.4″||24.5 oz.|
|9mm||10+1, 15+1||3.9″||7.1″||5″||1.4″||24.5 oz.|
|.40 SW||10+1, 11+1||3.9″||7.1″||5″||1.4″||24.5 oz.|