Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for Canik55’s P-120 pistols.
The Canik55 P-120 is a hammer-fired semiauto pistol built on a steel frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. The Turkish manufacturer derived it from the CZ 75 (it closely resembles the CZ 75 SP-01).
Other features include:
- A double-action/single-action trigger;
- front and rear angled serrations on the slide;
- an accessory rail;
- a dovetailed, two-dot, snag-free rear sight;
- a white-dot, fixed blade front sight;
- black polymer grips with mild texturing;
- a left-side manual thumb safety;
- a left-side magazine release; and
- a left-side slide stop.
It’s available with a chrome cerakote finish or a black cerakote finish. It ships with a black plastic case, a cable lock, a cleaning kit, a magazine loading tool and two extended 19-round Mec-Gar magazines.
Note 1: TriStar Sporting Arms imports this pistol into the United States.
Note 2: Despite some internet chatter and confusing marketing, the P-120 is not the same as Canik55’s Pirahna pistol. They are similar, but the slides differ significantly.
|9mm||17+1, 19+1||4.7″||n/a||n/a||n/a||41.6 oz.|
MSRP: $489 (black)
MSRP: $509 (chrome)
[ds query=’+Canik55 +P120′]