Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing of the Carolina Arms Group’s Trenton Carry pistols.
The Carolina Arms Group Trenton Carry is an officer-size, 1911-style pistol built on either a forged 4130 carbon steel frame with a black PVD DLC finish, or a forged stainless steel frame with a stainless finish. It’s chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm. Other features include:
- Either a forged 4130 carbon steel slide with a black PVD DLC finish, or a forged stainless steel slide with a stainless finish;
- a national match barrel with matched, hand-fit machined bushings;
- a hand-lapped fit between the frame and slide;
- a custom chainlink machined main spring housing and front strap;
- a machined, wide-ride beavertail grip safety blended to match the frame;
- a dovetailed fiber-optic front sight;
- a dovetailed low-profile rear sight;
- angled rear slide grip serrations;
- a left-side extended thumb safety (an ambidextrous safety is optional);
- a wire EDM hammer, sear and disconnector;
- an adjustable aluminum trigger;
- a machined slide stop;
- custom VZ grips;
- a 15 lb. recoil spring; and
- a crisp 4-lb. trigger pull.
The Trenton ships with a range bag and two seven-round magazines. Carolina Arms Group guarantees it will shoot a 1.5″ group at 25 yards.
The company named the gun for the Battle of Trenton in 1776.
|9mm||7+1||4.25″||n/a||4.5″ (90° to barrel)||38.9 oz. w/empty mag|
|.45 ACP||7+1||4.25″||n/a||4.5″ (90° to barrel)||37.8 oz. w/empty mag|
MSRP: $3,710 (black)
MSRP: $3,800 (stainless)
MSRP: $3,800 (twotone)
[ds query=’+Carolina +Arms +Group +Trenton +Carry’]