Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Charter Arms Bulldog revolvers.
Charter Arms‘ Bulldog is a five-shot, double-action/single-action revolver chambered in .44 Special and available with either a 2.5″ barrel or 4″ barrel. Available finishes include blue, stainless and tiger stripes.
Charter also offers a double-action only (DAO) version, and a Target version (the 4″ barrel).
Other features include:
- A one piece barrel that’s threaded into the frame;
- a shrouded ejector rod (on the modern version);
- three-point cylinder lock up;
- an ergonomic trigger designed to not pinch the shooter’s finger;
- full-size rubber grips, or Crimson Trace Lasergrips; and
- no cylinder stop to interfere with reloading or speed loaders.
Charter Arms also offers limited-edition version called the Bulldog Classic. This version harkens back to a 1980s-era Bulldog, and it includes a few different features, such as an exposed ejector rod and a 3″ barrel.
|.44 Special||5||2.5″||21 oz.|
|.44 Special||5||4″||23 oz.|
[ds query=’+Charter +Arms +Bulldog’]