Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Charter Arms Undercover On Duty revolvers.
The On Duty combines the qualities of Charter’s Undercover Lite and Off Duty, but with a convenient twist—a unique hammer block design. This allows single-action and double-action operations while minimizing the risk of snagging the hammer on your clothing.
Constructed of heat-treated aluminum, this five-shot .38 Special features a 2″ barrel and weighs only 12 oz. It’s available with a stainless finish. Other features include:
- a one piece, 2″ barrel that’s threaded into the aluminum frame;
- fixed sights;
- a shrouded ejector rod;
- three-point cylinder lock up;
- an ergonomic trigger designed to not pinch the shooter’s finger;
- full size rubber grips (Lasergrips are optional); and
- no cylinder stop to interfere with reloading or speed loaders.
|.38 Special, .38 Special +P||5||2″||12 oz.|