Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings of the Christensen Arms A5 pistol.
The Christensen Arms A5 is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on an aluminum frame machined from 7075 billet, with a 17-4 stainless steel billet slide hand-fit to the frame. It’s chambered in 9mm or .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A stainless steel match-grade barrel;
- a skeletonized trigger you can adjust for overtravel;
- a skeletonized hammer;
- a checkered front strap;
- a checkered mainspring housing;
- G10 grips;
- a beavertail grip safety;
- a full-length guide rod;
- an anodized black finish on the frame;
- a polished stainless finish on the slide; and
- raised night sights.
Christensen says the A5 can fire a five-shot, 2″ group at 25 yards.
|.45 ACP||7+1||n/a||5″||n/a||n/a||35.2 oz.|
A5 Pricing & Shopping
[ds query=’+Christensen +Arms +A5 -TR’]
More A5 Photos