Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Cimarron Firearms M1911 pistols.
The Cimarron Firearms M1911 is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP. It’s designed to look like a WWI-era 1911. Other features include:
- A Type 1 smooth mainspring housing;
- a period-correct frame with no cutouts, etc.;
- original Colt-style fixed sights;
- a spur hammer;
- a short trigger;
- walnut diamond checkered grips;
- a lanyard ring;
- vertical, rear cocking serrations; and
- an ACT-MAG eight round magazine (Cimarron also offers a seven-round, flush-fit magazine that’s more period correct).
Cimarron says this gun is Colt-parts compliant, and that it comes with a lifetime warranty.
Note: Philippines-based Armscor builds these pistols for Cimarron.
|.45 ACP||8+1, 7+1||5″||8.5″||n/a||n/a||2.47 lbs.|
MSRP: $540.80 (parkerized)
MSRP: $649.60 (polished blue)
MSRP: $676.93 (nickel)
[ds query=’+Cimarron +Firearms +M1911′]