Summary: Colt’s description, specs, MSRP and photo for its 175th Anniversary Single Action Army revolver.
Colt’s 175th Anniversary Single Action Army revolver is chambered in .45 LC and embellished in gold, by hand, one gun at a time, by the Colt Custom Shop.
Colt has limited the production of this revolver to 175 units in each barrel length: 4.75″, 5.5″ and 7.5″.
All metal surfaces are polished and finished in Colt Royal Blue. It features the following 24 karat selective gold plating:
- Left side of the frame: Rampant Colt;
- Top of the backstrap: Colt Dome;
- Right side of the frame: Serpentine Colt;
- Backstrap: “Sam Colt” signature;
- Left side of the barrel: Banner with the text “1836 – 175th Anniversary – 2011;” and
- Gold scroll on the cylinder, barrel and sides of the frame.
[ds query=’+Colt +175th +Anniversary +Single +Action +Army’]