Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo of the new Colt Cobra revolver.
Colt‘s new Cobra is a six-shot, double-action/single-action revolver built on a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel cylinder, and chambered in .38 Special (including .38 Special +P). This revolver marks the first time the Cobra brand has seen production in roughly 20 years. Previous versions sported aluminum alloy frames.
Other features of the new Cobra include:
- A 2″ stainless steel barrel;
- an LL2 linear leaf mainspring and trigger system;
- a 7–9 lb. double-action trigger pull;
- a 3–4 lb. single-action trigger pull;
- a Hogue overmolded rubber grip with finger grooves;
- a red fiber optic front sight (Colt also offers tritium and brass bead front sights, and users can quickly change sights via a set screw);
- a trench rear sight carved out of the top strap;
- an elongated trigger guard so you can shoot it with gloves; and
- a matte stainless finish.
Each Cobra comes with a manual and a cable lock.
On camera: Check out RangeHot’s video review of the Cobra.
|..38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||7.2||2″||4.9||1.4||25 oz. unloaded|
[ds query=’+Colt +Cobra’]