Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo of the Colt Combat Unit Rail Gun pistol.
Colt‘s Combat Unit Rail Gun is a full-size, 1911-style pistol built on a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm. Colt says firearms trainers Ken Hackathorn and Daryl Holland helped design the gun.
Other features include:
- A dual-spring recoil system;
- a National Match stainless steel barrel;
- a picatinny rail;
- front and rear slide cocking serrations;
- a Novak front tritium night sight;
- a Novak low-mount carry rear sight with a plain, black, wide notch;
- an undercut trigger guard;
- an upswept beavertail grip safety with a speed bump;
- custom gray G10 grips with the Colt logo and a left-side thumb scallop;
- an extended left-side thumb safety;
- a series 80 firing pin/drop-safe safety;
- 25 LPI checkering on the frontstrap and mainspring housing;
- a solid aluminum trigger; and
- a blackened finish.
The pistol comes with two stainless steel magazines, a cable lock and an instruction manual.
|.45 ACP||8+1||8.5||5″||5.5″||1.5″||40 oz. unloaded|
|9mm||9+1||8.5||5″||5.5″||1.5″||40 oz. unloaded|
Pricing & Shopping