Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Colt Competition Pistol.
Colt‘s Competition Pistol is a full-size 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a carbon steel frame with a carbon steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm. Other features include:
- A Series 80 firing system;
- a dual-spring recoil system;
- an extended left-side thumb safety;
- a Novak adjustable rear sight;
- a blue fiber optic front sight (plus spare sight fibers);
- wide rear slide grip serrations;
- an undercut trigger guard;
- a three-hole aluminum trigger with a 4.5–6 lb. pull;
- an upswept beavertail grip safety;
- custom blue G10 grips with Colt’s logo;
- a 5” stainless steel national match barrel; and
- a blued finish on the slide and frame.
The gun ships with two magazines, a cable lock and an instruction manual.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5″||8.5″||5.5″||1.25″||36 oz. unloaded|
|9mm||9+1||5″||8.5″||5.5″||1.25″||36 oz. unloaded|
[ds query=’+Colt +Competition +Pistol’]