Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo of the new Colt King Cobra revolver.
Colt‘s new King Cobra is a six-shot, double-action/single-action revolver built on a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel cylinder, and chambered in .357 Magnum (and .38 Special and .38 Special +P, of course). This revolver marks the first time the King Cobra brand has seen production in roughly 20 years (the original was produced from 1986–1998).
Other features of the new King Cobra include:
- A 3″, stainless steel, full-lug barrel;
- an LL2 linear leaf mainspring and trigger system;
- an extended hammer spur;
- a Hogue overmolded rubber grip with finger grooves;
- a brass bead front sight users can quickly change sights via a set screw;
- a trench rear sight carved out of the top strap;
- an elongated trigger guard so you can shoot it with gloves; and
- a brushed stainless finish.
Each King Cobra comes with a manual and a cable lock.
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P||6||n/a||3″||n/a||n/a||28 oz. unloaded|
King Cobra Pricing