Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Colt Lightweight Commander pistol.
Colt‘s Lightweight Commander is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on an aluminum alloy frame with a carbon steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm. Other features include:
- An 80-series firing system;
- a dual-spring recoil system;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a Novak white dot front sight dovetailed into the slide;
- a Novak low-mount notch rear sight dovetailed into the slide;
- angled rear grasping serrations on the slide;
- a three-hole aluminum trigger with a 4.5–6 lb. pull;
- an extended left-side thumb safety;
- an upswept beavertail grip safety with a memory bump;
- an undercut trigger guard;
- black cherry Colt G10 grips;
- a commander-style hammer;
- a black anodized finish on the frame;
- a blued finish on the slide.
On camera: Check out Hickok45’s video review of the Lightweight Commander.
|.45 ACP||8+1||4.25″||7.75″||5.5″||29.4 oz.|
[ds query=’+Colt +Lightweight +Commander’]