Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Colt XSE Lightweight Commander pistols.
The Colt XSE Lightweight Commander single-action pistols are chambered in .45 ACP and .38 Super, and built on an aluminum frame. They sport a brushed stainless steel slide and a teflon-coated receiver.
Other features include:
- front and rear serrations;
- a beavertail grip safety;
- extended ambidextrous thumb safeties;
- a lightweight, aluminum, three-hole trigger;
- checkered, double-diamond, rosewood grips;
- fixed white-dot carry sights;
- an enhanced hammer; and
- new roll marking and enhanced tolerances.