Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Colt XSE Lightweight Government pistols.
The Colt XSE Lightweight Government single-action pistols are chambered in .45 ACP and built on an aluminum frame with a black anodized finish. Features include:
- A blued, carbon steel slide with front and rear serrations;
- an upswept beavertail grip safety with a palm upswell;
- extended ambidextrous thumb safeties;
- a lightweight, aluminum, three-hole trigger;
- checkered, double diamond, rosewood grips;
- Novak Lo-Mount sights with dots;
- an enhanced hammer; and
- new roll marking and enhanced tolerances.
|.45 ACP||Aluminum||7+1, 8+1||8.5″||5″||29 oz.|
[ds query=’+Colt +XSE +Lightweight +Government’]