Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the CZ 75 B Omega Convertible pistol.
The CZ 75 B Omega Convertible is a semiauto pistol built on a steel frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. It includes a number of features different from those found on the standard 75 B, including:
- A simplified, smoother trigger system (it’s reportedly similar to CZ’s P-09 and P-07 trigger system);
- the ability to easily convert it from ambidextrous thumb safety mode to ambidextrous thumb decocker mode;
- an upswept beavertail;
- an extended magazine release button;
- a non-round hammer; and
- a slightly flatter trigger.
Standard 75 B features include:
- High capacity double-column magazines;
- a cold hammer forged barrel;
- a slide-in-frame design for recoil control;
- fixed, luminous, three-dot sights;
- a firing pin block safety;
- a safety stop on the hammer;
- black plastic grips;
- a black polycoat finish.
CZ also offers a variant called the 75 B Omega Urban Grey Suppressor, which features the same safety/decocker conversion ability, an urban grey finish (a mix of grey and flat dark earth), a threaded barrel, tall tritium sights (to accommodate a suppressor) and extended magazines.
|Standard||9mm||10+1, 16+1, 18+1||8.1″||4.6″||1.4″||5.4″||35.2 oz.|
|Suppressor||9mm||10+1, 16+1, 18+1||8.8″||5.2″||1.4″||6.1″||42.1 oz.|
MSRP: $570 (standard)
MSRP: $636 (urban grey, threaded barrel)
[ds query=’+CZ +75B +Omega’]