Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the CZ 75 SP-01 pistol.
The CZ 75 SP-01 is a CZ 75-style pistol built on a steel frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. CZ says it’s the company’s first full size handgun to feature the improved manufacturing technology and ergonomics of the NATO-approved, CZ 75-style compact P-01 model. Other features include:
- An integral 1913 accessory rail on a full-length dust cover;
- a cold hammer forged barrel;
- a double-action/single-action trigger;
- fixed night sights;
- a left-side, frame-mounted thumb safety;
- a safety stop on the hammer;
- a firing pin block safety;
- rubber grip panels;
- CZ’s corrosion resistant black polycoat finish;
- an extended, upswept beavertail to protect shooter’s hand and allow a deep grip; and
- checkering on the front and back straps.
CZ says competition shooters who employ the 75 SP-01 include world champions Adam Tyc and Angus Hobdell (first and third place, respectively, in 2005‘s IPSC championship, World Shoot XIV).
|9mm||18+1, 10+1||8.15″||4.6″||1.46″||5.8″||2.6 lbs.|
[ds query=’+CZ +75 +SP01′]