Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo of the CZ 805 Bren S1 Pistol.
The CZ 805 Bren S1 Pistol is a SCAR-style semiauto pistol built with an aluminum upper receiver and a polymer lower receiver, and chambered in .223/5.56mm. Other features include:
- A cold hammer forged threaded barrel;
- a tune-able, short-stroke, gas piston operating system;
- a full-length picatinny rail machined into the top of the receiver;
- a bottom picatinny rail;
- a sling attachment point;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- an ambidextrous magazine release;
- a left-side bolt release;
- a charging handle;
- a two-stage trigger;
- interchangeable backstraps for different hand sizes;
- a two-port muzzle brake;
- a windage-adjustable, flip-up rear iron sight with two rear aperture sizes;
- an elevation-adjustable flip-up front iron sight; and
- either a black finish or a flat dark earth finish.
This pistol accepts AR-style magazines.
|.223 Remington, 5.56mm||10+1, 20+1, 30+1, etc.||22.75″||11″||n/a||n/a||6.7 lbs.|
[ds query=’+CZ +805 +Bren +S1 +Pistol’]