Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the CZ P-10 C pistol.
The CZ P-10 C is a striker-fired semiauto pistol built with a fiber-reinforced polymer frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm and .40 SW. Other features include:
- A cold hammer forged barrel;
- an accessory rail;
- a large, undercut trigger guard with a textured flat front;
- front and rear grip serrations on the slide;
- a mild palm swell and deep beavertail;
- three interchangeable backstraps to fit different hand sizes;
- square-dot grip texturing;
- an ambidextrous magazine release button;
- a slight divot on the grip’s butt so you can pull a magazine out if needed;
- a trigger with a safety bar, a short reset and a 4–4.5 lb. pull;
- a firing pin block safety;
- a dovetailed, low-profile, metal rear sight with two dots and a flat front so you can run the slide one-handed;
- a front-dovetailed, low-profile, metal post front sight with one dot;
- a black nitride finish on the slide; and
- flush-fit and extended magazines.
|9mm||15+1, 17+1||7.3″||4.02″||1.26″||5.2″||26 oz.|
|.40 SW||12+1||7.3″||4.02″||1.26″||5.2″||26 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping
More Photos, & Video
On camera: Check out Hickok45’s video review of the CZ P-10 C.