Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo and pricing for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 pistol.
The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 is a semiauto pistol is built on a plastic frame and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A closed-bolt, straight blowback mechanism;
- a threaded barrel with a removable flash hider;
- an 11″ top picatinny rail;
- side and bottom accessory rails;
- a low-profile front sight;
- an adjustable low-profile rear sight with four different aperature sizes and rear serrations to reduce glare;
- a non-reciprocating, swappable charging handle;
- adjustable trigger reach;
- a translucent, double-stack magazine;
- an ambidextrous safety;
- an ambidextrous magazine release;
CZ also offers an arm brace adapter that adds an AR-style pistol buffer tube to the rear of the action, enabling the use of an arm brace (e.g., the SIG brace) for added stability.
CZ says the gun will be available in the United States in early 2015.
|9mm||30+1, 20+1, 10+1||7.75″||16.14″||10.3″ w/30-round mag||2.36″||6.1 lbs. with full 30-round mag|
[ds query=’+CZ +Scorpion +EVO3 +S1′]