Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings of the Dan Wesson A2 pistol.
The Dan Wesson A2 is a 1911-style pistol built on a full-size, forged steel frame with a full-size, forged-steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A stainless steel match barrel;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- fixed combat sights;
- a tactical beavertail grip safety;
- an extended thumb safety;
- an arched mainspring housing;
- a slightly undercut trigger guard;
- hand-fit components;
- a bead blasted, matte blue finish;
- double diamond walnut grips; and
- a tight slide-to-frame fit.
|.45 ACP||8+1||8.75″||5″||1.45″||n/a||40 oz.|
A2 Pricing & Shopping
[ds query=’+Dan +Wesson +A2 -Commander’]