Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo for the Dan Wesson Havoc pistol.
The Dan Wesson Havoc is based on an all-steel hi-capacity version of the 1911 frame and is designed to dominate the Open IPSC/USPSA division. Dan Wesson says the C-more mounting system offers the lowest possible mounting configuration possible, enabling fast target acquisition; the barrel and compensator arrangement pairs accuracy with the most effective compensator available; and the combination of the all-steel frame with industry leading parts delivers a well-balanced, soft-shooting Open gun.
Other features include:
- A C-more slide ride non-click 6 moa dot;
- an Ultra Low Barry 45-degree C-more mount;
- a Schuemann match barrel;
- an EGW/Craig six-port Mach 6 cone compensator;
- custom competition G-10 grips;
- a Dawson ICE magwell or EGW competition magwell;
- an Evolution Gun Works Koenig Ultra Low Mass hammer;
- CNC-cut 25 LPI checkering;
- a tri-topped, lightened, 5″ slide;
- two 21-round magazines with removable base pads; and
- a hand-fit slide and frame.
|9mm, .38 Super||21+1||8″||4.25″||5.5″||1.45″||2.2 lbs.|