Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Dan Wesson Pointman 38 pistol.
The Dan Wesson Pointman 38 is a full-size 1911-style pistol chambered in .38 Super and built on a forged steel frame. Other features include:
- A forged steel slide with a Clark rib on top;
- a match barrel;
- a left-side thumb safety;
- an adjustable target sight in the rear;
- a fiber-optic front sight;
- front and rear cocking serrations;
- an undercut trigger guard;
- 25 LPI checkering on the front strap;
- a flat, checkered mainspring housing;
- a stainless finish with polished flats and sandblasted rounds; and
- double-diamond cocobolo grips.
Dan Wesson also offers a 9mm version of this pistol, the Pointman Nine, and a slightly different .45 ACP version, the Pointman 7.
|.38 Super||9+1||8.75″||5″||1.45″||5.5″||41.3 oz.|
[ds query=’+Dan +Wesson +Pointman +38′]