Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing of the Dan Wesson TCP pistol.
The Dan Wesson TCP is a 1911-style pistol built on a forged aluminum frame with a commander-length stainless steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm. “TCP” is short for Tactical Commander Pistol.
Other features include:
- A match-grade ramped bull barrel with a 30 degree crown and flush cut for easy disassembly;
- a flat wire recoil spring rated for 15,000 rounds of .45 ACP;
- a 1913 picatinny accessory rail;
- rear slide cocking serrations;
- a Clark-style top rib on the slide to reduce glare;
- a left-side thumb safety;
- an upswept beavertail grip safety;
- a dovetailed U-notch rear sight;
- a dovetailed brass bead front sight;
- G10, tapered, serrated grips;
- 25 lines-per-inch (LPI) front strap checkering;
- 25 LPI mainspring housing checkering;
- a one-piece magwell;
- a flat trigger; and
- a square hammer.
|.45 ACP, 9mm||8+1||7.64″||4.25″||1.25″||5.6″||32 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping