Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo for Dan Wesson’s Titan pistol.
The Dan Wesson Titan is a 10mm semiauto based on an all-steel hi-capacity version of the 1911 frame. Designed for combat, the Titan features Bo-mar style heavy duty night sights moved forward and recessed deep in the slide for accuracy and extreme durability. The pistol’s Snake Scale serrations’ aggressive CNC-cut 25 lpi checkering and the custom competition G-10 grips are designed to provide controllability in the harshest of conditions. And the company says the combination of the all-steel frame, Schuemann match bull barrel and tactical rail enhance the balance and durability.
Other features include:
- A Dawson EGW competition magwell (optional);
- an EGW Koenig Ultra Low Mass Hammer;
- a serrated, flat-top, lightened, 5″ slide;
- two 18-round magazines with removable base pads; and
- a hand-fit slide and frame.
This pistol is 100% made in the USA.
[ds query=’+Dan +Wesson +Titan’]