Summary: The description, specs, photo and user ratings for the Detonics Combat Master Evolution pistol.
The Detonics Combat Master Evolution is the latest iteration of the first sub-compact .45 ACP originally developed by Detonics more than 30 years ago. New enhancements to the weapon will give it high-end, competition-grade features not found in any off-the-shelf consumer-grade firearm.
Features include the following:
- Offered initially in .45 ACP (six rounds) and .40 SW (seven rounds).
- Plans to offer it in 9mm and .22 LR in the future.
- Frame, slide and barrel are all precision CNC machined from bar stock with custom serrations and fluting.
- Two-tone Cerakote finish
- Custom aluminum grips with Cocabolo wood inserts
- Match grade trigger with a sub 4 lb. trigger pull
- Low profile sights
- Beveled and radius edges
- New captured recoil system
- Corrected barrel angle
- Custom undercut trigger guard
- Octagonal Sighting System (OSS), allowing for nine points of contact for maximum locking of the barrel to the slide.
|.45 ACP||6+1||6.7″||3.5″||30 oz.|
|.40 SW||7+1||6.7″||3.5″||30 oz.|
[ds query=’+Detonics +Combat +Master +Evolution’]