Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the DoubleTap Defense DoubleTap pistol.
The DoubleTap Defense DoubleTap is two-barrel, derringer-like pistol chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm. Features include:
- A titanium or aluminum frame with a MIL-STD finish to resist corrosion;
- storage in the grip for two spare rounds;
- an optional ported barrel to reduce muzzle flip and recoil;
- a double-action, slide-type trigger;
- a slim, no-snag and hammerless design for easy pocket carry; and
- an ambidextrous thumb latch that opens the pistol and auto-ejects spent rounds.
DoubleTap says it will begin shipping production pistols in the first quarter of 2013.
|.45 ACP, 9mm||Titanium||2||3″||5.5″||.665″||3.9″||14 oz. empty|
|.45 ACP, 9mm||Aluminum||2||3″||5.5″||.665″||3.9″||12 oz. empty|
MSRP: $499 (aluminum, non-ported)
MSRP: $569 (aluminum, ported)
MSRP: $729 (titanium, non-ported)
MSRP: $799 (titanium, ported)
[ds query=’+DoubleTap +Defense +DoubleTap’]