The Ed Brown Alpha Carry is a commander-size, 1911-style pistol built on a stainless steel, bobtailed frame, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A 4.25″ commander-length slide;
- a John Browning traditional design;
- Chainlink I treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for secure grip;
- traditional square-cut grip serration on only the slide’s rear; and
- fixed, dovetailed, three-dot night sights with high-visibility outlines.
You can get the Alpha Carry with either a stainless steel finish, or a black Gen4 coating for low glare, rust protection and improved wear resistance.
|.45 ACP||7+1||4.25″||7.8″||35 oz. w/unloaded mag|
[ds query=’+Ed +Brown +Alpha +Carry’]